I think I should show this video to my daughter...lol. She left Mass upset two weeks in a row because the singing behind her was so obnoxious and loud. I told her we have to ignore stuff like that and she said it was impossible because it got on her nerves so much. I told her the story of the Little Flower but she insisted that "It's just plain rude to sing like that!"
I love SheisCatholic I think her little vlogs are so clever, so funny and so right. I especially love the one about the Latin Mass. She has a wonderful ending she often uses "Be a Saint".
I think I should show this video to my daughter...lol. She left Mass upset two weeks in a row because the singing behind her was so obnoxious and loud. I told her we have to ignore stuff like that and she said it was impossible because it got on her nerves so much. I told her the story of the Little Flower but she insisted that "It's just plain rude to sing like that!"
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! (and very traditional).
ReplyDeleteSo now we know!
ReplyDeleteI love SheisCatholic I think her little vlogs are so clever, so funny and so right. I especially love the one about the Latin Mass. She has a wonderful ending she often uses "Be a Saint".
ReplyDeleteThank you all, for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the video. She is a lovely young woman.
ReplyDelete